A free on-line resource for bankruptcy professionals and the general public
ABOUT THE ALTMAN GROUP
- Leading bankruptcy claims and balloting agent.
- Unique expertise in public securities voting issues and contested plan solicitations.
- Winner of the three most recent TOPS Awards as the highest rated proxy solicitation firm.
- Founder and President Ken Altman, who has over 30 years’ experience in proxy and bankruptcy solicitations, created the original Ballot/Master Ballot voting methodology for use in the pre-packaged bankruptcy case of JPS Textiles in 1991 following issues raised in the bankruptcy court’s decision in The Southland case.
- Since 2003, offers the first-ever Continuing Legal Education course on bankruptcy claims, noticing and balloting, which has since been presented at a number of top law firms.
PRESS RELEASE: Click here to view the press release announcing the launch of the Bankruptcy Ballot Archive.
IN THE MEDIA: Read what people are saying about the Ballot Archive in the December 20, 2007 issue of the Daily Bankruptcy Review, as well as at In the (Red), a bankruptcy blog written by Cooley Godward’s Bob Eisenbach, and also on the ABI’s Bankruptcy Exchange Blog.
BALLOT SUBMISSIONS: We welcome the submission of balloting materials from cases that are not contained herein. Please e-mail any submissions to email@example.com.
Questions, comments, suggestions? Looking for something you don’t see on this site?
60 E. 42nd St., Suite 916
New York, NY 10165